I really don't know why it is so hard to take the time to post something on my blog, but maybe because I haven't hardly been home (it seems like) for the last month! :) I know it hasn't been quiet that bad but I have been at Robert and Crystal's helping them on their basement almost every evening after work since we started framing the week before December Camp! But we got them totally moved in today! Yesterday there were several people that came over and helped us move them in and we got way more done then any of us expected, and then I went up there this afternoon and helped Robert finish cleaning out the trailer that they were living in. Now there are just boxes to unpack :) I am very ready to get my bedroom back under control. It gets pretty messy when I am only home long enough to change clothes and then take off again.
Also I have several projects that I need to work on. I have a friend that is el prego, and 2 friends getting married this spring and I am trying to make their gifts instead of just the normal bought gift. Needless to say, the quilt project got put on back burner for now.
I must go get my things ready for work tomorrow, and also eat some dinner.
I hope everyone has a great week!!!
You still kicking?????
ReplyDelete