Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The desk has been reclaimed!

Here is the progress I have made this evening on my desk. (the closet will have to wait for another night)
Before... very messy!
I had a handful of binders up on the shelf that got put in one of the desk drawers
Its actually pretty embarrassing how much stuff ends up on the desk!
This is a terrible little thing to have on your desk! It is a serious "catch-all" for all those loose papers that you don't really know what to do with and for anything that you know goes in the desk somewhere but you really don't feel like putting it away.
...and the object in question went away! It got totally emptied then I got rid of it before I tried to figure out what to do with it all so that it didn't end up back the same way :)
As I said before, I put the binders away although I did still leave out some notebooks. And there will be another cream colored box coming. The boxes contain CD's of photos, DVD's I have made from our home videos, and blank cards.
Even though the shelves above my desk are still cluttered, I feel like it is more organized and the things on it are more of the stuff I use.
And you may also notice that I hung my diploma up on the wall so you can see it better :)
Tomorrow, I will try to tell you all about my trip to Virginia last week!
Good night for now!
Anna Kaye

3 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Anna, I am so glad we can keep in touch through this blogging thing. I like the desk and all of the organization. Perhaps you could do this for a job, it looks great. Do you have time to fit me in to organize my stuff? Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your desk and all those shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, I would love to come back out there and organizeyour stuff :)
    I miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete