I just got home a few minutes ago from spending a wonderful afternoon with my grandma! Ever since Grandpa passed away in September, Grandma and I have done a lot together and we have gone shopping or to dinner (sometimes both!) at least every month or so... and today was such a day. Grandma met me at work around 3:00 when I got off and we went to Best Buy to get her a new camera before we go on our Newfoundland trip (have I mentioned that I am VERY excited about this trip that we leave for in 2 weeks from today?:). Next was the important stop...RED LOBSTER!!! My very favorite place to eat... even though it is completely against my diet! Anyway, I tried something besides my all time favorite; I tried Crab Lingini Alfredo! It was amazing. And also the cheddar biscuits! YUM! Next we went to Office Depot, Battery Plus, and then we went to Wal-Mart to get groceries. Then we went back to Grandma's house and looked at her pictures from their cruise and she told me all about it! It really sounded like fun! It was a very fun evening and I am so thankful for my wonderful Grandma that has also become one of my best friends. I am very thankful for the relationship that we have!
Anna Kaye
I'm so happy you found our blog! I was wondering if anyone that we met that day had a blog where we could stay in touch (I don't e-mail much)! It was such a blessing to meet and visit with you and the others, I'm only sorry it was under those circumstances. The Smiths have invited to visit your fellowship before, and perhaps if we ever slow down a bit we'll be able to make it over there some Friday night for singing!
ReplyDeleteYou have a very cute blog. I've gotten some great decorating/organizing ideas from you! I like your sense of taste!
I pray you have a blessed day and that your trip planning goes well!
( : David'sKate : )
You're going to Newfoundland?!?!?! I am so excited for you. Definitely one of the places I'd like to visit some day. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the comment on my blog. It will be fun to stay connected this way...maybe I'll be better at it than email or birthday cards! ;) <3