Here is my next project!
I am going to make a quilt out of Grandpa's old button-up shirts!
I am going to make a quilt out of Grandpa's old button-up shirts!
I will try to remember to post a picture of the finished product.
Other things I want to post on soon:
*Old Files
*What does it take to let someone know that you care
*Journaling
Anna Kaye
Is it going to be a regular quilted quilt or will it be a "scrap" quilt where the seam allowances are clipped and show?
ReplyDeleteSonja
It is going to be a regular quilted quilt... as of now :)
ReplyDeleteLast night I spent 4 hours just cutting up the shirts and I didn't even get it all done! :) I'll keep everyone updated :)
What a wonderful idea. Those shirts and slacks hold so many precious memories. What pattern are you using? Keep it simple if you can, and you will get it done faster.
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! Can't wait to see the finished pics!
ReplyDelete