Just a brief post on what I did today. This morning I went and volunteered at the Angels Foster Family Network for a few hours. They are leasing a building from the bank I work for and they have totally gutted it and redone a lot of the first level of the building and today we helped them do random small jobs like hang up folder filers, hooks in the restroom, shelves, lined the drawers and cabinets, and stuff like that trying to help them get ready for their grand opening next weekend. It was fun to help out in that small way. After that, I stopped by the Farmer's Market to say hi to a couple of new friends that we have been getting to know. And then I came home to an empty house so I worked on a project for a few hours and then tonight, Grandma and our family went up to Uncle Keith and Aunt Denise's house for a very yummy steak dinner. It was a very fun (and late) evening of talking, laughter and fellowship. We also looked at Grandma's pictures from our Newfoundland trip and we practiced a song for tomorrow.
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!
Anna Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment