Saturday, August 13, 2011

saturday in Newfoundland!

Today we had our first day of actual SUNSHINE!! It was really nice to have today because we went sightseeing!
Caleb, Amy, Margaret and I started our day at Starbucks, and then we went to look at a job. Next we went to a place that I can't remember the name to, but it was a really beautiful 3 mile hike! We hiked in and then came to a really neat bridge and then we went a little farther and there was a really neat spot that looked out over the Ocean! Then we hiked back. Next we went to Cape Spear where we also saw David, Becca, Chester, Heidi and the kids. I really enjoyed Cape Spear and the really neat view of the Ocean and the lighthouse. And we als walked around there quite a bit so I am getting a lot of exercise on my vacation! :)
I should probably get going... I am going down to Greg and Terri's tonight for a "fish dinner" that I have heard a lot about!
I am still taking a TON of pictures and I can't wait to show them to everyone when I get back home.

Anna Kaye

1 comment:

  1. Miss you tons! Can't wait to see your pictures. Got home this morning at 2:30 am

    ReplyDelete