Do any of you all know a really good cure to Packrat-itous? I clean out my closet, desk, under the bed, etc and then BAM! a month later it is all cluttered and full of stuff again! I have a really hard time throwing things away because "I MIGHT NEED IT SOMEDAY"! :) ~my famous last words as the avalance of stuff burys me alive~ Seriuosly, I really am pretty organized, I just like to KEEP IT ALL!! Do any of you have any tips on how to decided if you keep it or chunk it? Feel free to share your thoughts, comments, concerns, or anything else you want to say... I am open to lots of input here!
I am going to try to attack this problem when I get home this afternoon so we shall see who wins.
Anna Kaye
Ahh! I think that it gets worse with age. I was telling Mr a few days ago, I really don't like (a piece of furniture we have). He says, me either. We are so used to "making do" that we think we have to keep it all - when I do have a choice. Now, to make that choice and get rid of a lot, and mean A LOT. Good luck, I hope you find a cure. I would subscribe to an overhaul.
ReplyDeleteI will come over and help if you need me too!!!;) LOL, everything would go .
ReplyDelete