Wednesday, August 3, 2011

staying busy

Well, it has been about a week since I last posted and it has been a very busy week with working about 45 hours a week, having friends over to swim, donating platelets, going to Arkansas with Grandma for the day to see her cousin in the hospital, dentist appointment (I am so not a fan of the dentist!), more swimming and going to an apprecaition dinner for OBI and all the while keeping up on my letter writing, trying to stay caught up in my journal, and making a wedding shower gift (I will post a picture next week).
Last night, around 9:00ish, I was bit by the cleaning bug! I don't know why it happens so randomly but it does! I got my room cleaned, laundry folded, bathroom cleaned, a shower gift finished and wrapped, and then I wrote in my journal for quite a while.
I do beleive that the rest of the week is going to be equally as busy... I will keep you posted as I go. :)
I hope that everyone is having a great week!
Anna Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment