Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last week was a little crazy... ending with a total of 52 1/2 hours (Including Saturday).
Sunday, several went down to the Wichita Mountians for the day, but I decided that I would stay home and I got several projects done. I got a couple birthday presents done that I am taking out to Virginia with me next week.
Monday, I worked a 10 1/2 hour day and then went and got groceries for my company on Tuesday night.
Tuesday night, I had Jim and Linda over for dinner. It was so great to sit and chat with them and catch up on what has been going on in their lives.
Yesterday after work, I went to Stephen and Sara's property to watch Charlotte while they finished filling sand around the plumbing before they pour the slab tomorrow, but since she slept the whole time, I ended up shoveling sand instead :-) It was fun to be able to visit with Sara while we worked and play with Anthony too.
Today is work as usual... lunch with a friend... plan out my meals and get groceries for the next couple days before I leave.

Anna Kaye

1 comment: