Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Great Evening

Last night I had the blessing of having Jeremy, Sydney, Liam, Stephen, Sara, Anthony and little Charlotte over for dinner!
I am still trying to get better at having my meal all ready and hot at the right time... and not get stressed out in the process :-)
I made Alfredo Pasta with chicken in it and also salad and cheddar biscuits. And then brownies and ice-cream for dessert... actually Sara made the brownies for me but only because she wanted to lick the bowl clean. lol
I really enjoyed having everyone in my home and getting the chance to just sit and visit; I don't get to do that with them very often.

Anna Kaye

3 comments:

  1. I needed something to hold me over till dinner;) thanks for doing all our laundry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing about all the company you're having! One day/weekend I'll make it up there. :)
    Hey do you still have stuff your wanting from Hobby Lobby?
    I still need to get you a house warming gift... Now that I'm just a few hundred days late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I would love to have you stay with me some weekend, just let me know so that I don't plan to work that weekend or something.

      Delete