Monday, October 22, 2012

Meal Planning

I am going to try to plan my meals and then shop accordingly instead of buying a bunch of groceries and then just making meals out of what I have.
Here are some of the ideas I have come up with...
Tacos
Hamburgers
Speghetti
Breakfast (Pancakes, bacon and eggs)
Parmesan Chicken
Alfredo, Pasta and Chicken
Pizza
and then of course put veggies, salad, bread etc with it the meals.
 
I will let you all know how these work out :-)
 
Anna Kaye

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I have been getting some soup mixes here. Sometimes I add a can of white chicken meat, sometimes not. They are "Bear Creek" brand and they taste wonderful. For the winter months they would make you many a meal. Also, buy your hamburger for your tacos, spaghetti, etc and cook it all at once, then portion it out for the other meals. You can add seasoning for that particular dish to the portion. Sounds like you are having a great time in your new little home.

    ReplyDelete