Here is a quick run-down of the last 2 months of my very busy life...
Range Round-Up with Meg, Robert, Crystal and the kids
September Camp
My precious little niece, Charlotte, was born
September Camp
My precious little niece, Charlotte, was born
Birthday/Graduation party for Meg
Dinner with David and Zita
Dinner with Grandma
I got Employee of the Quarter at work!!!
Had Jody, Linda and Aunt Twila over for apple pie
October Camp
Dinner with Grandma
I got Employee of the Quarter at work!!!
Had Jody, Linda and Aunt Twila over for apple pie
October Camp
Greg, Shannon, Cody and Shane for dinner (chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, salad and apple pie)
Weekend in Missouri helping Steven and Tiffany on their new home
And I also worked 3 Saturdays and a handful of 11 1/2 hour days in there too.
It has been a very busy 2 months but it has been fun having people over.
I will try to post more often and do better at staying up to date.
Anna Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment