Here is an update on my quilt that I am making TOTALLY by hand! (and no, I haven't gone crazy yet. I actually have been enjoying it!)


It is 70" wide and it should be about 92" long! Right now I have completed 6 rows, and I
believe that there are 23 total.
Note~ I am sewing all the seams twice for added strength
And here is Stormy, the horse that I have been working with!


Anyway, I just thought I would put a few pictures on here for you all!
Anna Kaye
P.S.~ tomorrow is An Affair of the Heart craft show at the fair grounds!! Yay~!
Are you showing anything at the craft show? I love your quilt, so brave to do it all by hand. I pieced a quilt once by hand, nice to take with you when you need handwork. I was crazy and sold it at a yard sale about 10 years ago. I know, should be taken out and shot. Now I have been piecing by machine, faster, but there is something special about doing it by hand.
ReplyDelete