Okay, here is my latest project! I made burp rags for a friend that is having a baby girl in July! I just bought cloth diapers from Target and then stitched my own ideas onto them...
Check'em out!
I haven't worked on my quilt lately, but I will update you all when I get back to it.
I really think these are especially cute. You might even want to consider sewing on trim, or fabric borders and sell them on your etsy store, if you think you would want to. For me, once I know I have to fulfill an order, then it is not fun any more, but you could put what you want on the diapers and let your customers take it or leave it, that's what I do (...) Another thing, look for fabric on the $1 tables in WalMart, etc and make your own "diapers", could be more reasonable in price. Go for it girl...
Too cute, my favorite is the star one.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!! I especially love the circle one and the star one. Adorable!!! N
ReplyDeleteI really think these are especially cute. You might even want to consider sewing on trim, or fabric borders and sell them on your etsy store, if you think you would want to. For me, once I know I have to fulfill an order, then it is not fun any more, but you could put what you want on the diapers and let your customers take it or leave it, that's what I do (...) Another thing, look for fabric on the $1 tables in WalMart, etc and make your own "diapers", could be more reasonable in price. Go for it girl...
ReplyDeleteThey look really cute!!
ReplyDeleteI like them!
ReplyDelete