Not a whole lot has been happening since my last post... Last week was pretty normal;
Monday afternoon I went and donated Platelets. This is something that I do every now and then, but since it takes 2 1/2 hours, I don't do it too often. That put me home around 6:30ish, and when I got home, Dad and Mom were fixing to go up to R & C's house to see the baby so I went with them.
Tuesday afternoon, I ran a few errands, and then went home and finished cleaning my room (I had attacked my closet on Saturday and when I clean, I always end up with extra little piles of stuff I don't really know what to do with becaue I know I really need to just throw it away, but I hate to do that! While cleaning the closet, I did end up with 2 more boxes of stuff to put in the shed and 1 box of gargage sale stuff, and 1 big bag of trash!) Anyway, I finished cleaning my room and also while I was cleaning my closet Saturday, I was doing laundry at the same time so it just ended up getting put in a pile, so Tuesday I also folded all my laundry and put it away (my least favorite chore EVER!)
Wednesday afternoon I worked on a project and wrote some letters.
Thursday, I went to R & C's house as soon as I got off work and helped C clean the house. Baby D was sleeping when I got there and he slept most of the time we cleaned. We actually got a bunch done because I cleaned while she got some other things done that really only she can do. And then I got to hold Baby D while they ate dinner :)
Friday I worked 6:30AM till 6:30PM so I didn't get anything done!
And I also worked Saturday until 1:00. Then I went to R & C's and helped R repair the fence! It was nice to be outside and be in the sun for a while! That evening Dad took us girls to dinner!
Sunday afternoon (yesterday), we played softball! YAY! It was pretty fun even though I was placed in outfield and I can't ever throw the ball hard and fast enough to get it back infield quickly. But I did get 2 people out! :) Later, C, S and I went to a baby consignment sale and the girls went shopping while I held Baby D for an hour and a half!
It was a pretty good weekend!
Anna Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment