Wednesday, March 9, 2011
to blog or not to blog?
I am back... again :) I am still not real sure about this whole blog thing. I really enjoy reading several other blogs and seeing what is happening in people's lives, and I also enjoy reading blogs of young married people because they have really neat ideas on how to better manage time, money and many other things. I don't feel like I have much to put on here because I don't have a lot of projects to blog about or anything like that. What do you all think? Do I continue writing boring little tid bits about my everyday happenings or do I give up on the blog idea? Tell me what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I, admitedly selfish on my part, enjoy the contact and hearing what is going on in your life. I, too, don't know what to "blog" about and I don't feel comfortable sharing all my feelings on the internet. I would suggest that you blog when you want to, and not set a schedule. Just share when you want and don't let anyone else, (or their entertaining blog) make you perform something that is not you. Just an opinion on my part. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree with Helen's comment. And years from now you may really enjoy going back and reading your blog - it's kind of like a journal.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding? I thought you must be MIA. Keep on posting, we ALL know you have the time! ;•}
ReplyDeleteHey Anna,
ReplyDeleteI love checking in when I get a chance! And its neat cause I can go back and see what I have missed. I would keep it, but I am also selfish and like knowing whats going on! :) Love ya