Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday

I have so many thoughts about Saturday... Its really my only day home to do anything so it makes me want to spend that day doing something with other people since I feel like there are so many people in our area (tomorrow there will be 109 people here!) that I only see on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and I would love to spend some more time really getting to know them, but on the other hand, since Saturday is my only day to be home I feel like I need to catch up on things that don't get done during the week, so I am trying to figure out how to make it all work out more efficiently... but this Saturday is going to be spent at home getting caught up. Between being on Vacation and then being sick things have gotten way behind and its driving me crazy. So I thought I would share with you all the things to try to get done today (not nessecarly in this order)...
1)clean out top dresser drawer (it usually ends up the "catch all" placce)
2)catch up in journal
3)put all of my pictures on an external hard drive
4)journal about prayer
5)write to at least 5 people
6)clean up the closet
7)clean off my desk
8)put pictures on Picasa (VA trip, Chel's shower, New Years)
9)make a sweet potato pie
10)go see Grandma for a little bit
11)write Febuary and March birthdays on my calendar (including mine!!! :)
12)try to run 3/4 mile without stopping
I am sure that I will end up thinking of more things to do but that should be enough to get me started! :-) And now that it is after 10:00 I need to get busy!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!
Anna Kaye

2 comments:

  1. I want to see your pictures!!! When you get some of baby Adeline send me those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like your busy. thanks for the note

    ReplyDelete