Well, we did it! Saturday we it made all the way through the 5K! We didn't run the whole way but we still passed the finish line under our own steam!
About a mile into it, I stepped off the edge of the pavement and twisted my ankle pretty good so I walked the rest of the way but I was still walking faster then some were jogging. By the time I got home it was swollen and sore, but has gotten better over the last couple days. It has made me feel challanged to do another 5K to prove to myself that I can do it if I hadn't twisted my ankle! It was still fun to spend the morning with Meg doing stuff we both enjoy.
Anna Kaye
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Creek Classic 2012
Labels:
Everyday Life,
running
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for you Anna. Even if you didn't run, you still finished, that is what is important. Good for you, I am proud of you both.
ReplyDeleteIm so excited for you both!! Great job!!!
ReplyDelete