I am not sure why I have such a hard time titling posts but I really do... oh well.
As always I have been crazy busy, but thats not always a bad thing, right?
Last week I worked late Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and then I also worked Saturday... yay for the overtime!
Wednesday I got to meet Sara and "Baby" A at the park for lunch. It was such a pretty day! We sat and ate and then I played with A on the slide for a couple minutes and then we took a walk down to see the ducks. It was a bright spot in my day to get to spend my hour with them.
Thursday evening after I got off, I went up to Grandma's and had strawberry shortcake with her and Matt and Amy's family, Dad, Mom and Meg.
Saturday I worked until 1:00 and then when I got home we went to Perkin's to go to the Oklahoma Jamboree where Matt had been the last few days selling tanned deer hides. That night we had the gym for a few hours and I was taught how to play basketball! That was entertaining! It was so much fun though.
Sunday afternoon we played Swedish baseball and then softball. It was so great to spend a few hours out in the sun running around.
Matt and Amy left yesterday morning for a few days away for their anniversary and we are keeping the kids. Busy-ness I tell you!
This week, I am working late tonight, Thursday night and I am also working Saturday! Yay for even more overtime!
Tonight when I get off, Meg and I are going to a friends house for dinner and I am really looking forward to that!
Wednesday I got to meet Sara and "Baby" A at the park for lunch. It was such a pretty day! We sat and ate and then I played with A on the slide for a couple minutes and then we took a walk down to see the ducks. It was a bright spot in my day to get to spend my hour with them.
Thursday evening after I got off, I went up to Grandma's and had strawberry shortcake with her and Matt and Amy's family, Dad, Mom and Meg.
Saturday I worked until 1:00 and then when I got home we went to Perkin's to go to the Oklahoma Jamboree where Matt had been the last few days selling tanned deer hides. That night we had the gym for a few hours and I was taught how to play basketball! That was entertaining! It was so much fun though.
Sunday afternoon we played Swedish baseball and then softball. It was so great to spend a few hours out in the sun running around.
Matt and Amy left yesterday morning for a few days away for their anniversary and we are keeping the kids. Busy-ness I tell you!
This week, I am working late tonight, Thursday night and I am also working Saturday! Yay for even more overtime!
Tonight when I get off, Meg and I are going to a friends house for dinner and I am really looking forward to that!
I hope that everyone is having a great week !
Anna Kaye
Once, a long time ago, we had some sheep, and we tried to tan the hides... they were so stiff, they were like cardboard, really, really stiff. I heard one time that Indian women chewed the hides to soften them... now that's an idea.
ReplyDelete