Well, once again we had a very busy weekend! Shocking, I know!
Saturday morning, Meg, Shala and I went clothes shopping. We started at the mall and we walked through the whole place. I was able to find something for the wedding coming up in May and also a couple other thing.
Meg was also ablet to find some clothes.
We had such a fun day together with lots of laughing (and coughing), and only a slight scare when someone tried to run over the top of us on I-35... okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but with the way I have driving around with a target on my bumper it just makes me a little nervous.
We had such a fun day together with lots of laughing (and coughing), and only a slight scare when someone tried to run over the top of us on I-35... okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but with the way I have driving around with a target on my bumper it just makes me a little nervous.
next we went to Target where I bought a nice wood cutting board for my ""someday house".
We also got Starbucks... of course. And then we ran into the health food store and then home.
Once we got home we started getting things ready for the dress-up party that night. Amy, Sara, Meg and I dressed up as the Little Women so we had lots of hair to curl. It was really fun though.
That night was the party and it was a really good time! It was great to see what ideas everyone came up with.
Anna Kaye
You girls really looked like the March sisters. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures, thanks.
ReplyDeleteHey, I want to see the pictures! I was going to ask you anyway and then I saw my mom's comment. :-)
ReplyDelete