Here we go, starting another week!
I wonder what this one will hold...
Here's the "plan" (we know how well planning works in my world)
Tonight- I need to wash laundry and also wash my sheets
write 6 notes
get April birthday cards ready to send
try on some new clothes and put them away
write in journal
blog about house stuff
Tuesday evening- dinner with Grandma... really looking forward to that because I have missed her lately
Wednesday evening- run, then meeting
Thursday evening- work late, run, pack
Friday evening- Meg and I are going to Missouri for thier allday.
write 6 notes
get April birthday cards ready to send
try on some new clothes and put them away
write in journal
blog about house stuff
Tuesday evening- dinner with Grandma... really looking forward to that because I have missed her lately
Wednesday evening- run, then meeting
Thursday evening- work late, run, pack
Friday evening- Meg and I are going to Missouri for thier allday.
And there is my very busy week all lined out.
More later...
Anna Kaye
blog about 'house stuff', what does that mean?
ReplyDeletea) you are dreaming about a someday
b) you have a someday 'planned'
or
c) you are actually moving out
Choose one of the above