Friday, June 24, 2011

catching up...

Wow! I got way behind! Let me try to catch you all up to speed on my life these last couple weeks...
The weekend of June 17-19, Robert, Crystal, K-Bugs, baby D, Meg and I went to Eureka Springs, Ark! It was a very fun weekend of relaxation! It was very needed! We had many adventures: shopping on the Downtown Strip, eating @ Sparky's (so yummy!), finding adorable little coffee shops, taking a nap in the middle of the day, looking at the natural springs, jumping on the bed at the cute little German hotel, going to see The Great Passion Play, snooping through a couple antique shops, and having a wonderful time all around.
Then back to the grind on Monday... working 12 hour days Monday, Thursday and Friday. 8 hour day on Tuesday and Wednesday, and 5 hours on Saturaday.
Tuesday when I got off work at 2:30, I met up with Sara and took A with me for the rest of the day.
I haven't been able to really work on any of my (many) projects, but I hope to get them out once all of this overtime slows down. I did make a set of burp rags for a friend yesterday (I will post a picture after I give them to her). And I am TRYING to get caught up on my letter writing as well as getting up to date in my journal. it really shouldn't be this hard, but I can't seem to stay caught up!
BTW... the soap we made while Amy was here turned out GREAT! I love it! And it smells so good!
I will also try to do a better job of staying caught up with my postings. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Anna Kaye

1 comment:

  1. Have missed you in the blogging world. Thanks for keeping baby a. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete