Saturday, June 25, 2011

goals for the next couple weeks

A few things that I would like to try to get done in the next couple weeks...

* Make another set of burp rags
* Get caught up on my letter writing
* Stay caught up in my journal
* Spend some time with my friends that I don't normally get to spend time with other then WednesdayFont size night, Friday night and Sunday
* Work out daily
* Spend more time outside
* Spend at least 1 day a week helping someone else do something (If any of you local ladies read this and have anything you need help doing, please hollar at me!)

Anna Kaye

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I could ue some help any day this week. If you walk over, you could count it as outdoor/workout time and helping someone...win, win... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right on that! I should be there by the time I am, ummmm... 253 years old? hehe

    ReplyDelete