Today was a very long day at work in which I "wore" about 3 "hats"; doing my job for about the first 45 minutes trying to stay caught up on that and then the rest of the afternoon I did someone elses job and then I finished the day doing my supervisors job... including trying to figure out what to do when someone shut the vault and then inadvertently sticking the vault keys (instead of his own keys) in his pocket and going home! It was craziness! And then I came home and changed clothes and headed to Robert's house to help with do some stuff at the barn. My accomplishment for the evening was to haul and pour 1000 lbs of grain into a 8" square piece of metal (that was about waist high) where an ogger took it up into the feed container. I was pretty worn out after that. Our reward? Crystal made us shrimp for dinner! YUMMMM! I love the way that she makes it! And now Katie Bugs came home to stay the night with Meg and right now she brushing my hair! It amazes me how good it feels to have my hair brushed! It is a good end to a long day!
Anna Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment