Tuesday, November 1, 2011

5K run

Saturday was the second year that I volunteered at a 5K run that my work sponsors, and last week I decided that I am going to run it next year! Also, keep in mind that I am not a runner to begin with especially since I had some lung problems as a child. But I decided that I could do it in a yeas time! So I have been walking A LOT and I want to keep walking 3.1 miles several times a week for a couple more months and then I am going start adding in the running here and there. I really hope that I can stick with it because I do enjoy the exercise its just hard to find the time to do it. I will try to keep you updated on the progress :)

Anna Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment