I drive at least 40 miles everyday to and from work (that doesn't include any running around at lunch or anything I do in the evenings) and I am so thankful for the safety that I have. There is a fire station across the street from where I work and I hear sirens all day long so I have been really making an effort to say a quick prayer for the family involved (thank you Sara Beth for that reminder) and thank the Lord for the safety that I have had and for watching over me.
I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! I am going to! And my weekend starts early since I am off tomorrow.
Anna Kaye
I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! I am going to! And my weekend starts early since I am off tomorrow.
Anna Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment