Here are a few of the projects that I have done lately.
First is the gift I made for Amy Cotten for her birthday. It was actually really simple. I got some cream colored fabric from Hobby Lobby and I put quilt batting between the 2 pieces of fabric and then I just stitched on the fabric. You really can put anything you want on it. I also made one for Joshua and Rebecca that said "He asked... She said Yes!". Anyway, I just framed the fabric with a black frame... no glass. And there you have a very easy gift. I really like making these because you can always make it personal to whoever you are giving it to.
First is the gift I made for Amy Cotten for her birthday. It was actually really simple. I got some cream colored fabric from Hobby Lobby and I put quilt batting between the 2 pieces of fabric and then I just stitched on the fabric. You really can put anything you want on it. I also made one for Joshua and Rebecca that said "He asked... She said Yes!". Anyway, I just framed the fabric with a black frame... no glass. And there you have a very easy gift. I really like making these because you can always make it personal to whoever you are giving it to.
You are so lucky to get to see "Shotgun", aka Devin. I can't wait to see him. Give Shelby and Karina a hug from Auntie Lana. Cute burp rags btw!
ReplyDelete