Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rings...

I have always enjoyed trying to take pictures of wedding rings so I just thought I would share a couple pictures that I have taken.
Mom was worried about being able to see the scratches on Dads band because the pictures came out so clear, but I thought it was kind of neat. They just aren't all shiney and perfect after 32+ years.

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty pictures! And they are very clear and sharp! I've told David jewelry shops sometimes polish your rings for free while you shop around... but he's changed my perspective and we like all of the scratches and nicks on our rings! It'll be fun to see what they look like... whenever we die! :D
    Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog! It's always good to hear from you! We've been wanting to come to the sing night again but have just been so busy with fencing and getting ready for the baby! Maybe the next time we come we'll bring the baby... in a more viewer friendly format, haha!

    ReplyDelete