No secret:) It about killed me keeping it quiet last time when I came out... I can't do it again! :) I am not coming for camp though :( I am coming Jan 7th through the 16th. So I will get to be there for 3rd Sunday but I wanted to come after the dec camp crowd so I could send more time with Matt and Amy and not have a ton of stuff going on :) Selfish... I know :) I just miss her really bad! Lindsey...
This isn't supposed to be a secret rightr?! Looking forward to seeing you!
ReplyDeleteDecember camp?! Yay!
ReplyDeleteNo secret:) It about killed me keeping it quiet last time when I came out... I can't do it again! :) I am not coming for camp though :( I am coming Jan 7th through the 16th. So I will get to be there for 3rd Sunday but I wanted to come after the dec camp crowd so I could send more time with Matt and Amy and not have a ton of stuff going on :) Selfish... I know :) I just miss her really bad!
ReplyDeleteLindsey...
opps :)
ReplyDeleteLidsey, can you invite me to your blog? akstamper87@gmail.com. Thanks
How fun!! We are looking forward to seeing you! I know Amy is totally excited, she can't wait!
ReplyDelete