I have been thinking (I know, that can be scary sometimes)... I want to make this blog worthwhile. So, I will still be blogging about my projects, and all the crazy things that go on in my world but I am going to try to make an effort to post one of my blessings everyday. I know that I have many many more then I could ever blog about and I want to take a moment out of my day to share them. So, I will start today.
Today I want to take the time to be thankful for a person. He isn't perfect; none of us are, but he is there when I need him, he changes my oil (and taught me how to do it), he is a wonderful daddy to K Bugs and little D and he is a sweet husband to Crystal, he is a cowboy, he is a sounding board, he throws people in the swimming pool if they tickle his feet, he loves to think of things to make, he always wants to do better, he likes to garden, he takes his little girl on father daughter dates, he likes to hunt, he lets me talk, and I am so thankful that he is my brother.
Today I want to take the time to be thankful for a person. He isn't perfect; none of us are, but he is there when I need him, he changes my oil (and taught me how to do it), he is a wonderful daddy to K Bugs and little D and he is a sweet husband to Crystal, he is a cowboy, he is a sounding board, he throws people in the swimming pool if they tickle his feet, he loves to think of things to make, he always wants to do better, he likes to garden, he takes his little girl on father daughter dates, he likes to hunt, he lets me talk, and I am so thankful that he is my brother.
It's good to recognize people in our lives that are blessings.
ReplyDeleteGosh, you had me tearing up, good post, I'll say AMEN!
ReplyDeleteGood post! I like the part about him throwing people in the swimming pool! Shiloh
ReplyDeleteP.S. it was interesting tonight as my brother and I talked how so many things have changed in the last 10 years; things that he was dealing with then he is now able to help me deal with now. Another blessing that ties in with all of this is the amazing blessing we have in those that are going down life's road before us that can "hold our hand" as we travel down the road behind them. I am so thankful!
ReplyDelete