I am thankful for the safety that we have had the last couple night as the earth shook under our feet. I know that those of you from California that this probably isn't such a big deal, but for a Oklahoma girl that still doesn't like tornados even though you can see them coming, that was a big deal! I was standing at my desk and all of a sudden the house just started shaking! And it just kept shaking! It was so scary because it took me a minute to figure out what it was! And then I walked down the hall and the dining room light was swinging really hard! I kept thinking about how our houses out here are not built for this kind of thing! Anyway, I am thankful that we were safe through... and I hope that it doesn't happen again tonight!
On another subject... have any of you ever had your computer turn green? Seriously! Everything has a green tint to it. I can still use it but it is really annoying to look at! Would love any suggestions!
I hope that everyone has a great week! I am going to :) Plus, this is a 4 day week for me and then I am going to Texas next weekend!
Anna Kaye
On another subject... have any of you ever had your computer turn green? Seriously! Everything has a green tint to it. I can still use it but it is really annoying to look at! Would love any suggestions!
I hope that everyone has a great week! I am going to :) Plus, this is a 4 day week for me and then I am going to Texas next weekend!
Anna Kaye
No earthquake is fun, we won't tease you at all. I just heard about it tonight and we wondered if you all were OK. I hope you didn't have much damage. I think your computer may have screen issues. I don't know anything about them except --oops! Get help.
ReplyDeleteCan't WAIT to see you!!! Glad the earth shaking is staying up there and not coming down here. :)
ReplyDeletepaint the screen transparent and maybe the green tint will go away! i was kidding.
ReplyDeleteHaha Shiloh! You actually had me there for a minute!
ReplyDelete