I am so thankful for the rain we got last night. And we got a lot of it too. I noticed when I left for work this morning that we actually have a pond again! For the last several months we just had a little puddle in the middle of the pasture but now you can actually tell that it is a pond. And there were several places that I could tell that the water had went across the road because there was stuff all over the road. Also there was a lot of standing water in the fields. I love the rain! And I am thankful for it because we needed it so badly!
I hope that everyone is having a great week so far. I certainly have! Yesterday after work I went and helped Stephen and Sara paint the ceilings in their rental house that they are going to be living in since they are selling their house. And yes, I ended up with more paint on me then anyone else did :-) I can't help; it just seems to happen! We did get a lot done though.
Today has been pretty slow at work since it is prettty cold out so I have been doing some organzing (aka therapy:) and writing a few cards.
Until later-
Anna Kaye
I hope that everyone is having a great week so far. I certainly have! Yesterday after work I went and helped Stephen and Sara paint the ceilings in their rental house that they are going to be living in since they are selling their house. And yes, I ended up with more paint on me then anyone else did :-) I can't help; it just seems to happen! We did get a lot done though.
Today has been pretty slow at work since it is prettty cold out so I have been doing some organzing (aka therapy:) and writing a few cards.
Until later-
Anna Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment