Help me to have faith in you Lord,
when the things of this world tumble down.
Help feel Your presents near me,
and know You, Lord, are always around.
Sometimes the load I can't carry,
but with Your help I can be made strong.
Lord, I know without You I'm nothing,
but a helpless child longing for home.
when the things of this world tumble down.
Help feel Your presents near me,
and know You, Lord, are always around.
Sometimes the load I can't carry,
but with Your help I can be made strong.
Lord, I know without You I'm nothing,
but a helpless child longing for home.
I'll have faith in You Lord when I'm weary;
I'll have faith in You Lord when I'm sad.
I'll just cling to the old rock of ages;
I'll have faith, and for You firmly stand.
I'll have faith in You Lord when I'm sad.
I'll just cling to the old rock of ages;
I'll have faith, and for You firmly stand.
No comments:
Post a Comment