Saturday, December 31, 2011

HaPPy NEw YeArS!!!!!!!!!

As the New Year comes upon us, it makes me think of many things...
my life...
my time...
my habits...
my past year...
my future...
my goals...
my hopes...
my dreams...

and most of all
what am I going to do with the next 365 days of my life?


Here are some thoughts I have had about the new year...
I want to...
live my life with a purpose...
spend my time serving others...
consider my habits and create better ones and get rid of the bad ones

learn from the past year and make this one so much better
think soberly about my future and not just let "time go by"
set goals and learn to stick to them better
keep my hopes in view
not give up
my dreams
and most of all
Serve the Lord with the next 356 days of my life!



I have a few goals that I want to reach this year but I want to think a little more about that subject and then I will share those with you all.
I am actually working today until 1:00 and then Meg and I will be heading to Missouri for the night and then come home tomorrow. We will then stay Monday and Tuesday with Grandma before going back to work on Wednesday. The 3 days that I will be at work next week should go fast becasue we are doing training on our new computer program. Then, a
week from today I will be going to VIRGINIA !!!!!! Kind of excited about that!


I hope that all of you have a wonderful and safe New Years!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts Anna. We should all be considering what the next year will bring and how we can be in God's will. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you Anna!

    ReplyDelete