Sunday, December 4, 2011

Girls day out...

Yesterday was a great day with lots of fun and adventure! It started out really boring since I had to work and I didn't do hardly anything (besides write a letter to my sister). I got off work at 1:00 (and it was really cold and windy at this time.) and I met up with Robert and Crystal and I took K Bugs for the day and over night. We started by returning some things at Kolhs and then we headed to the mall. We went to Candiopolis and then we went and got lemonade at Auntie Anne's. Then we went and used one of those photo booth things. It was so much fun and we got some really cute pictures! Next we went and bought my dishes! YAY! I have always wanted white square dishes and I found them at Penny's....70% off! Oh yeah! So I bought 16 dinner plates and 10 bowls and 10 salad plates!
Anyway, we went out to dinner with Stephen and Sara and Dad and Mom for Dad's 52nd birthday. Then we drove around and looked at Christmas lights.
Last night, K-Bugs and I made a huge blanket fort in the livingroom and "slept" in it... as much as you can sleep with the coo-coo clock going off every 30 minutes!
It was a wonderful day of making memories!
Anna Kaye

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dishes. They would make any table elegant. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who has her dishes. I've gotten a lot of teasing, for how much stuff I already have. Oh well though! I love you dishes by the way! They look like you. :)

    ReplyDelete