Where did the last week go??? It is just gone... poof... into thin air! I will try to give you all a quick glimpse of what I have been up to.
Friday 23rd-well, we are just not even going to go there...it was a BAD day!
Saturday 24th-I drove to camp ALL BY MYSELF!! I have always thought that the drive down I-35 between Oklahoma and Texas was boring but I had no idea how boring it actually could be! I listened to a story tape for a while and then I got so tired of listening to that person talking so I sang for a while and then I would listen to more of my story, and so on... for 4 1/2 hours! I got there just in time for lunch. I had some wonderful conversations that afternoon and a couple great games of volleyball.
Sunday 25th- that afternoon I drove to Uncle Wey and Aunt B's house and then we went to Shannon and Cindy's house and had a great evening! We made breakfast for dinner and then we played games like Lucky Ducks... Whack-A-Mole... Whoonu... Ants in the Pants.. you know, grown up games like that! LOL It was really fun though and we stayed up WAY too late!
Monday 26th- I went to lunch with Uncle Wey and Aunt B, and then I followed Sheila and the kids home and K rode all the way home with me so I had no fear of falling asleep!
Tuesday 27th- Crazy day! Work was crazy because we were very short on people here that day! But we made it through. That evening I went to Hobby Lobby and bought stuff for my "black and white" costume (can't wait to show you all pictures!)
Wednesday 28th- Orthodontist appointment (OUCH!!) and then Chiropractor appointment... and then meeting.
Thursday 29th- TODAY- I met a friend for lunch and it was very good to catch up. It still amazes me how I can see someone 3 times a week and still feel like I haven't seen them in forever just because we don't have time to talk most of the time. It was great to catch up though because relationship mean so much to me. Tonight I am planning to tidy up the house, make an apple pie, and then hopefully finish my costume, oh yeah, and experiment on a hair-do for the costume party!
Only 8 more days till I go to VIRIGINIA!!!!
Anna Kaye
Friday 23rd-well, we are just not even going to go there...it was a BAD day!
Saturday 24th-I drove to camp ALL BY MYSELF!! I have always thought that the drive down I-35 between Oklahoma and Texas was boring but I had no idea how boring it actually could be! I listened to a story tape for a while and then I got so tired of listening to that person talking so I sang for a while and then I would listen to more of my story, and so on... for 4 1/2 hours! I got there just in time for lunch. I had some wonderful conversations that afternoon and a couple great games of volleyball.
Sunday 25th- that afternoon I drove to Uncle Wey and Aunt B's house and then we went to Shannon and Cindy's house and had a great evening! We made breakfast for dinner and then we played games like Lucky Ducks... Whack-A-Mole... Whoonu... Ants in the Pants.. you know, grown up games like that! LOL It was really fun though and we stayed up WAY too late!
Monday 26th- I went to lunch with Uncle Wey and Aunt B, and then I followed Sheila and the kids home and K rode all the way home with me so I had no fear of falling asleep!
Tuesday 27th- Crazy day! Work was crazy because we were very short on people here that day! But we made it through. That evening I went to Hobby Lobby and bought stuff for my "black and white" costume (can't wait to show you all pictures!)
Wednesday 28th- Orthodontist appointment (OUCH!!) and then Chiropractor appointment... and then meeting.
Thursday 29th- TODAY- I met a friend for lunch and it was very good to catch up. It still amazes me how I can see someone 3 times a week and still feel like I haven't seen them in forever just because we don't have time to talk most of the time. It was great to catch up though because relationship mean so much to me. Tonight I am planning to tidy up the house, make an apple pie, and then hopefully finish my costume, oh yeah, and experiment on a hair-do for the costume party!
Only 8 more days till I go to VIRIGINIA!!!!
Anna Kaye
Anna, no wonder you are tired, I would be too. Have a wonderful time in Virginia
ReplyDelete