Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pen Pals!

I am not sure if I mentioned it on here but for the last 4 weeks or so, almost all the single girls in our area (27 of us from 24-3 years old) have been Pen Pals. I paired everyone up; an older one with a younger one and I made it so that each set of girls didn't know each other very well, and we passed notes for 4 weeks and today we ended it with a Pen Pal Party. It was great fun! We made bead bracelets for each other and made a "thinking of you" poster for Mr and Mrs Gardner. I have really enjoyed the last month getting to know some of the younger girls that I don't normally spend a lot of time with.
I have thought about doing this on a little deeper level with the older single girls and the young marrieds... I am not sure yet but I have been thinking about it.
Anna Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment