Well, it is a little after 11:00 PM (very late in my world!) and I am stopping to eat dinner. I am the kind of person that requires lots of sleep but usually manages okay if I can get to bed around 10:00ish but the last week or two hasn't been working out that way! I really will try to catch you all up on my crazy life soon but tonight I don't have the energy or the brain capacity to do that so I will just give you the general idea... work at least 40 hours a week, Chiropractor appointments (thanks to the fellow that ran into me last month), made a baby shower gift for Chelsea (photos to come), making a birthday gift for Grandma (needs to be done by next Monday night-photos to come), open house day at work, birthday party for K-Bugs, our compay dinner, clean my room and bathroom for a housefull of company this weekend (excited to have a bunch of VA girls!) and all of that on top of my everyday stuff like "trying" to keep up in my journal and also keep current on my letter writing.
I hope that everyone is having a great week... I am :) And have I mentioned that I am really excited about going to Virginia... in 24 days!!!! But who is counting? ME!!!!!!!!
Goodnight to all
Anna Kaye
I hope that everyone is having a great week... I am :) And have I mentioned that I am really excited about going to Virginia... in 24 days!!!! But who is counting? ME!!!!!!!!
Goodnight to all
Anna Kaye
Hey Anna!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're a busy lady! But that's good, better to be busy than board!
No new baby yet! But it's coming soon... I hope! I'd love to see pictures of Chelsea's baby shower gift, and the shower too, if you happen to take your camera!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
( : David'sKate : )
I'd meant to tell your the name of the song/hymn I quoted on our blog, it's "For the Beauty of the Earth". It's such a lovely song!
ReplyDeleteHere is a link to the lyrics: http://www.hymns.me.uk/for-the-beauty-of-the-earth-hymn.htm
And here is a link to the basic tune, sung acappella off of the soundtrack for "Little Women"; this is the tune that we know and use. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsp3p16lONI