I don't have anything exciting to say or any project to post, but I just thought I would drop in and say hi. I am very relieved to be done with Grandma's quilt and start trying to catch up on some things.
Tonight I will be moving up to Robert and Crystal's to house-sit while they are out of town for the next couple weeks and I am really looking forward to that. I enjoy the quiet peacefullness of my "own house". While I am up there I am hoping to get caught up on my letter writing and in my journal. I also need to put all of my pictures on my external hard drive to put in my safe box incase anything should happen to our house.
I am looking forward to camp and especially since we get to go back to the old camp place! There are soooooo many memories there! I won't get to go until Saturday morning though (camp is Thursday-Sunday) so I am going to stay Sunday night and Monday with Uncle Wey and Aunt B. It will be my first time to drive down to Texas and back by myself! Yikes! I am sure that it will be fine... I think
The following weekend I think I am going to go to Missouri for their New Years party Saturday and Sunday and then I also have Monday and Tuesday off so I am going to stay with Grandma those days. And then the following weekend I will be leaving for VIRGINIA!!!!!! Only 15 more days!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE! Super Excitedness!!!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend and I am sure I will "talk at ya" later!
Anna Kaye
Tonight I will be moving up to Robert and Crystal's to house-sit while they are out of town for the next couple weeks and I am really looking forward to that. I enjoy the quiet peacefullness of my "own house". While I am up there I am hoping to get caught up on my letter writing and in my journal. I also need to put all of my pictures on my external hard drive to put in my safe box incase anything should happen to our house.
I am looking forward to camp and especially since we get to go back to the old camp place! There are soooooo many memories there! I won't get to go until Saturday morning though (camp is Thursday-Sunday) so I am going to stay Sunday night and Monday with Uncle Wey and Aunt B. It will be my first time to drive down to Texas and back by myself! Yikes! I am sure that it will be fine... I think
The following weekend I think I am going to go to Missouri for their New Years party Saturday and Sunday and then I also have Monday and Tuesday off so I am going to stay with Grandma those days. And then the following weekend I will be leaving for VIRGINIA!!!!!! Only 15 more days!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE! Super Excitedness!!!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend and I am sure I will "talk at ya" later!
Anna Kaye
Wow! you live a busy, yet very productive life. I know you will have fun at the camp and the Virginia trip. What is there not to like? Say hi to all there for me.
ReplyDelete