I am in need of a costume idea for a "black and white" party for new years! I am not real creative in this area so I thought I would ask and see if any of you have any great ideas!
Skunk (I'm sure thats your dream), penguin, mime, old-style prisoner...we had a black and white theme for new years like FOREVER ago...but I can't really remember the costumes. OH and someone went as a referee.
How about a waitress?- little white apron over a black skirt?
ReplyDeleteOr Cruella Deville?
A maid?
I know, there will be several of these...
hmmm, after some more thought...how about a mime (white face, black dress)?
ReplyDeleteSkunk (I'm sure thats your dream), penguin, mime, old-style prisoner...we had a black and white theme for new years like FOREVER ago...but I can't really remember the costumes. OH and someone went as a referee.
ReplyDeleteIf someone went with you you could be salt and pepper. Lets see, a zebra, or... my brain just clicked off. Sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteHow about a paint horse!
ReplyDelete