do any of you have any good ideas for finger-food snacks? I'm just looking for something simple and easy for Sunday evenings, and I am just not very creative in this department and would really welcome any help! Anna Kaye
How about cream cheese in celery, sliced cucumbers, salsa and chips, little smokies in BBQ sauce, cream cheese mixed with marshmallow cream and fresh fruit. I get a special hug from Trevor if I bring refried beans and chips (2 cans of pinto beans, heated up to boiling, smash them good, put them into a microwaveable dish, top with white cheese, pass the chips) Tonight I'm doing some strawberries dipped in that fake chocolate stuff.
How about cream cheese in celery, sliced cucumbers, salsa and chips, little smokies in BBQ sauce, cream cheese mixed with marshmallow cream and fresh fruit. I get a special hug from Trevor if I bring refried beans and chips (2 cans of pinto beans, heated up to boiling, smash them good, put them into a microwaveable dish, top with white cheese, pass the chips) Tonight I'm doing some strawberries dipped in that fake chocolate stuff.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ideas!
ReplyDelete