Today we are having a yard sale! YAY!!!
Meg and I left the house at 4:50am to go put out all 16 signs (the key to a good yard sale are the signs!) and then we met Mom at my cousins house (where we are having the sale) and then we unloaded the 16' enclosed trailer (the trailer that I backed into the driveway on the FIRST try!) and then I was off to work at 6:15! Early morning! And when I get off at 2:30, I will head back up there to help them for the rest of the afternoon. And then we will start all over again tomorrow!
@8:30am- I just talked to Sara and she said that they have been crazy busy up there at the yard sale! There have been a ton of people already and they have sold almost all the furniture that we brought!
Anna Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment