I have no idea what to write down here! But I will give this a try... here goes...
1. I am a born-again Christian, and I am so thankful for that!
2. My "dream" has always been to be able to play the piano well.
3. I love riding horses
4. White Chocolate Mocha is my favorite
5. I love to take pictures
6. I love to travel (something I got from Gma S)
7. I am one of those last few nerds left that journal... everyday
8. I do not like crowds
9. I really enjoy cooking but don't get much of the chance since I work all week
10. I love to hold Baby D
11. I miss my Grandpa Stamper a lot
12. I love to write cards to people
13. I enjoy singing with my sisters
14. I am learning how to run... even though I am not a runner
15. Going to Red Lobster with Grandma Stamper is a great evening out to me
16. I cannot even draw a stick figure
17. I have operated 9 different pieces of equipment
18. I cry
19. I get hungry when I cry
20. I have ran out of things to put on here
21. I am an aunt to 7 and 1/2
22. I am sentimental (majorly!)
23. I am 18 days away from being a quarter of a century old... yikes
24. I require sleep
25. I finally made it to 25!
1. I am a born-again Christian, and I am so thankful for that!
2. My "dream" has always been to be able to play the piano well.
3. I love riding horses
4. White Chocolate Mocha is my favorite
5. I love to take pictures
6. I love to travel (something I got from Gma S)
7. I am one of those last few nerds left that journal... everyday
8. I do not like crowds
9. I really enjoy cooking but don't get much of the chance since I work all week
10. I love to hold Baby D
11. I miss my Grandpa Stamper a lot
12. I love to write cards to people
13. I enjoy singing with my sisters
14. I am learning how to run... even though I am not a runner
15. Going to Red Lobster with Grandma Stamper is a great evening out to me
16. I cannot even draw a stick figure
17. I have operated 9 different pieces of equipment
18. I cry
19. I get hungry when I cry
20. I have ran out of things to put on here
21. I am an aunt to 7 and 1/2
22. I am sentimental (majorly!)
23. I am 18 days away from being a quarter of a century old... yikes
24. I require sleep
25. I finally made it to 25!
Okay, you all are probably really bored by now!
Anna Kaye
A great list. When I cry, things happen to me too. You have so many great talents. A loving person who really cares about people. You interact with the very young and the older also (not many can do that by the way). Being able to operate equipment is a talent that not all have either. We are so looking forward to seeing you soon. And it isn't 'nerdy' to journal. Many famous people did it and then wrote books. Sometimes I wish I had kept better 'records'. We live strange lives at times.
ReplyDeleteYou should have asked for help, I can think of a lot more things about you;) hehe!!
ReplyDeleteno secrets pleas!
Delete