Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I never know what to title my posts...

Whewwww... what a weekend! Saturday I didn't get home until after 2:00 but as soon as I got there I got to work! Here is what I got done...
1) put all my pictures on my hard-drive ~Didn't get done, but Sunday I got about 1/4 on there.
2)clean out my desk~ Never touched it!
3)run 2 miles~ I DID IT!!!!! (this was another goal!)
4)clean out the linen closet~Done... and it looks sooo much better!
5)clean out under my bed~Done!
6)reply to 4 letters~Done!
7)Catch up in my journal~Done!
8)Track my finances~Done! (1 cent unaccounted for!Woohoo!)
9)clean out cabinets in bathroom~Done!
I feel like I did pretty well for only having half a day!

Sunday was a super fun day! I got to hold a friends (sleeping) baby through most of meeting and until they left for lunch! I loved it! Susie and I went to lunch and it was such a blessing to be able to spend some time with her since I don't see her very often. It was a very encouraging time! We then went back to the meeting hall for the gathering and some fun volleyball!

This week has been going good so far! Just normal busy stuff at work!
Anna Kaye

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you really got a lot accomplished. I don't know what to title my posts also. I see someone else's cute saying or catchy phrase and think, "why didn't I think of that?". Oh well, there can be only so many smart people out there and I guess I'm just along for the ride. But I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete