Okay, I really shouldn't use words I am not totally confidant that I using the right way, but what I mean by the title of this post is that I did better then my goal! I ran 1 1/4 mile without stopping! I am so proud of myself (I think its a good proud though:)!!! I feel like I could have gone farther but the treadmill is in the shed, which is a metal building, and it gets really warm in there. I really need to get a "Y" for my power cord so I can take a fan out there. Anyway, I just thought I would share my success with you all!
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week! I am :)
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week! I am :)
Anna Kaye
You go girl!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is quite the accomplishment!
ReplyDelete