Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another Saturday :-)

Well, last night I made a nice list of things to get done today but as I said on here just last weekend... I should stop making plans, because they always change! I got a phone call at 7:15 this morning that had me headed to work. So instead of sleeping in a little and then spending the whole day working on my list, I should get home around 1:45ish, eat lunch and then start on my list! Oh well, the OT will be great.
Here are the things that I want to try to get done today:
1)put all my pictures on my hard-drive
2)clean out my desk really good (throw stuff away!!!!!)
3)run 2 miles!!!
4)clean out the linen closet in my bathroom (it is really scary!)
5)clean out under my bed.. either get rid of it or box it up because if I haven't needed in this long it needs to GO!
6)reply to 4 letters
7)catch up in my journal... this is a MUST!
8)track my finances for the last pay-period
9)clean out the cabinets in my bathroom
Sounds like a good day, ya think?
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!

PS-Did I tell you all that I am going on vacation again?!?! I am going to CA for 5 days and I am leaving 2 weeks from today! I am soooooo looking forward to seeing everyong out there again!

Anna Kaye

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are also packing, sometimes I pack so far ahead that I forget what I packed and then have to unpack it to see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no... I haven't packed. That probably won't happen until like the night before I leave! :-)

      Delete
  2. Busy girl! Did you get it all done? :)
    I have a list like that today...and look what I'm doing! lol
    Okay, you've inspired me. I'm going...

    ReplyDelete