Thursday, February 16, 2012

Have I ever mentioned...

...how much I do not enjoy packing?!?! I dread that part every time I am getting ready to go somewhere!
What do I take?
What do I leave behind?
Long sleeves?
Short sleeves?
Casual?
Nice?
"Play Clothes"?
How many pairs of socks?
Sweatshirt?
Heavy coat?
I am only going to be gone for 5 days so I am going to just take 1 carry-on bag instead of checking it in so I have a limited amount of room to pack. But I think I have about got what I am going to take (at least until I re-pack when I decide to take different clothes =P
As well as packing tonight, I also got all of my laundry washed and put away, my room cleaned up and clean sheets on the bed. I love to come home to a clean room.
I am looking forward to many different things on my California trip... seeing everyone again that I have gotten to know over the last year and a half since I was out there, going to In-N-Out, and See's Candy! And many more things!
Speaking of highlights... Grandma called me tonight to ask me to go to lunch with her tomorrow! I am really looking forward to spending my lunch break with her! She is such a blessing in my life!
And now I must go to bed... well, after I finish my peach and chocolate milk! =P
Anna Kaye

5 comments:

  1. As to a heavy coat... you can borrow that. Socks, well maybe. Wear your heaviest shoes. And we do have washers and dryers! Be comfortable, that's what I say. Sees, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach, chocolate milk? Please explain...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was eating a peach and drinking chocolate milk! It was wonderful! :-)

      Delete
  3. Yuck!! Have a really good time on your trip. Are you mainly going to Sac? I would love to get up there next time we get out there, whenever that will be. Sonja

    ReplyDelete