Here are pictures of a couple things that I have done around the house...
BEFORE- messy!
My hair stuff was in a tackle box thingy and it was very unorganized!
So, with my Hobby Lobby gift cards (smiley face) I went and got a cute basket/tray thingy and...
...and a few jars and it looks sooooooo much better!
This was an experiment- I hung a frame on the wall (without the glass) and then I used double sided tape and stuck pictures to the wall. I love how it turned out!!
I still have some projects boxed up that I want to go through and work on, but haven't had time lately. I will get to it this winter, I'm sure.
Anna Kaye
Good for you to put your own 'stamp' (or is it 'stamper') on your home. The frame looks great and I like the bathroom addition.
ReplyDeleteLooking good, Anna. Little by little you'll get it done. Then if you are like me, you'll want to start all over again. ;)
ReplyDelete