Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I am back!


I am back :-) I really didn't go anywhere... just got really busy with living on my own (I thought I would have MORE time on my hands?!?!) and also a new position at work. I have tried to write a post several times but I don't have the Internet at my house so it is a challenge to find the time and Internet together.

The last two month living on my own has been really great! I have enjoyed it a lot. It has been so much fun setting everything up and making it all cozy and homey. And I have even had the opportunity to have a couple different people over for dinner/dessert! It was kind of weird the first time because it kind of felt like when you babysit in front of an experienced mother. :-) But I really enjoyed it and it was great to have kids running around!

I have gotten all settled and only have a couple more boxes that I want to go through but they are sewing projects so I need to see what I have going on with them.

I am really excited about getting to build a flowerbed in the front of my house soon! It really needs some color!

A month ago I got promoted as supervisor of a branch at the bank where I have worked for the last 5 years and that has been a very big change! It has been a good change and a lot more responsibility then I imagined.

Well, that is all for now. I will try to do better with staying in touch.

Anna Kaye




1 comment:

  1. Oh Anna, it so good to hear from you. I'm sure that whoever you had over was very appreciative just to get to go to your home. (and you did the dishes!) Don't be afraid of your own style, if it is western, Victorian or just you... it is your individuality that makes it special. We are all special in His sight and we need to remember that. Blessings on you and your new home and job. I know that you will do great in both. (p.s. do you know what they want us to type for word verification??? really weird stuff)

    ReplyDelete