Here is an update on the last week of my life...
Monday I went home from work and, you guessed it... I worked on my house.
Tuesday after work I had a bridal shower to go to so I got home late and then I couldn't help but work on my house for a while :-)
Last night I went straight home and ate dinner, and then I started in on the house! And I am officially unpacked! At least as unpacked as I am going to get anytime soon! And it felt so amazing!
I also made cookies for the first time in my house-and that was kind if an adventure! I have never cooked with a gas stove before either so that was kind of scary because I kept thinking it was going to blow up in my face so I had to open the door and check on it every couple minutes. And then I also had to plug my microwave in (behind the fridge) so I got a chair and put a bar stool on top of it and then got on top of the fridge and had to lean down behind it... but I got it plugged in! I worked until 12:30 but it felt so good to know that it was all done and that the house was all clean for company!
Tonight I get to go to dinner at Marcus and Heather's and Lloyd and Linda are going to be there! I am so excited to see them again!
Anna Kaye
I noticed the microwave up on the frig. Are you tall enough to get things out without getting burned...(mom worrying mode here) How about that funny little corner cabinet - can't you put it there? Probably no outlet and you have already braved the frig climb and survived. Well, this is YOUR home now. Hope you enjoy your company. Give my grandkids an extra hug, please.
ReplyDeleteAnna, are you getting along in your new house OK? I haven't noticed a post recently, but I know that times get very busy. This is not a note to say that you are not, just to let you know that I am thinking about you. Blessings to you.
ReplyDelete